Saturday, April 28, 2012

Required reading....actually watching...

My weekends are torrid, spastic affairs due to my other car being a Zamboni and my job being a non strolling minstrel, so, I bring you stolen entertainment for a Saturday.

One of my favorite brains on the planet belongs to Bill Whittle and he implements perfect usage, along with a little nostalgic Pop Up Video"/Mystery Science Theater 3K theme, to poke some truth holes in the Obama propaganda film known as...."The Road We Traveled". 

If you are bored by politics but want to know the state of things....and knowing is half the battle....this is the perfect vehicle for you.  I urge you to forward it along to anyone who is wishy washy about voting "Anybody But Obama" in November.

On with the show..........



If you want further enlightenment today, i suggest you head over and check out one of  Bill Whittle's "Afterburner" videos.  The guy is just a couple thousand steps beyond, "smarter than the average bear".....

Enjoy your Saturday!

PS.  The other "head" in the video is Andrew Klavan....who is no slouch.  He is also a provider of quality content over at PJTV.

No comments: