Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday morning surprise

So, yeah, i met Tagg Romney and Ben Romney this morning.  They are exactly as cool, classy, and down to Earth as you would expect.

I can spot a phony a mile away and was curious to see if the Romney family had engaged the auto pilot, just going through the motions after a long campaign.  I am happy to say, nope.  They were gracious and sincere, not to mention about as super duper non phony as a person can be.  They looked me in the eye with a hopeful trust for someone they are appreciative of, and count on to help them battle for their country.

Having shook the hands of two men whose father wants my vote, I can honestly say I am prouder now, more than ever, to cast that vote.

If America is smart enough to trust the Romneys with the White House, we will be in the best of hands.  We may not agree with everything he does, but I can promise you Mitt Romney will make every decision with the American people in mind.

Lets be honest, i was going to vote for Mitt Romney regardless of what happened today, but now i cannot wait to get to the polls.  I would crawl across broken glass to pull that lever (well, color in the circle...thats how we do it in State College), you know what i mean.

The choice between Barack Obama's petty politics, divisive language, failed policies, and angry rhetoric (vote for revenge, really?  How sad you have become Mr. President), and Mitt Romney's unleashing Americans by getting the government off our backs, giving our military heroes everything they need, and turning towards freedom, is an easy one.

America is can be better than the declining, underachieving, low expectations, former leader among nations, Barack Obama has made it in the last 4 years.

Mitt Romney is the only road to recovery for our country, I hope my fellow citizens understand the stakes of this election.

All thats left is to vote.....vote.....vote.....go vote....and take a friend.

Lets stick it to Obama and turn Pennsylvania Romney red on election night.

Thanks for sticking with me over the last few months of my semi daily ranting, its almost over.....

No comments: