Monday, August 27, 2012

Can you smell it?

I dont know....

Im starting to feel a little optimism about the November elections.....just a little, though.

Maybe its the giant Romney/Ryan crowds, meanwhile the Obama campaign is trying to disguise its weak turnouts with transparent excuses.


Maybe its a faith in the American people.

Maybe its the desperate lunatics on the left showing their growing fear by acting like.....well, desperate lunatics.

Maybe its the fact that the Democrats are betting the farm on making their convention about "women's issues" while actually, ignoring women's issues at their convention.

Maybe its the complete dearth of ideas offered by Obama in 4 years. I just dont see a light bulb exploding into a fiery glow over his head after being dark for his entire term. He is not a thinker, he is a community agitator with nothing to offer but empty platitudes and false promises....

Maybe its my belief that....fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice, three times a lady....dont get fooled again.....

Yep, I think thats it.

Suck it, Monday.








No comments: