Friday, September 28, 2012

Romney is winning

If he isnt why is the other side resorting to paying people to protest?




Meanwhile, a much larger group of people stood in the rain for free waiting to hear Romney speak.

Remember, Obama is sitting exactly where he was right before the 2010 election when the Republicans won 63 new seats in the House.    Another important point that the media seems to ignore.

In other news, the Prime Minister of Great Britain has realized that talking to Obama is worthless and blew him off to play tennis.  I cant say i blame him.  I would rather chew my toenails than pick up the phone if Obama called me....in fact, id rather chew your toenails than listen to the man blather.

I think world leaders know what i know.....Obama is on his way out.

Happy TGIF









No comments: